CleanBiz Horizons LLC Activities for Clients:
• Source Innovative Cleantech for Your Business from Israel and the U.S., including Licensing IP
• Promote the Cost, Operation and Maintenance and Environmental Benefits of your Clean Technology to Potential Customers, Stakeholders, Potential Business Partners and Investors
• Advise and Represent Water Technology, Renewable Energy, Green Chemistry and other Cleantech Business in Successful Entry to the US Market
• Secure Introductions to Potential Business Partners
• Build Your Connections in Government, Academia, Business, Financial organizations, Environmental organizations
• Develop and Facilitate your Clean Business Strategy
• Recommend Innovative Environmental Sustainability Reporting Strategies and Provide Practical Advice
• Collaborate using our Diverse Resources to Support Your Cleantech Goals
• Find Projects, Partners, Expertise and Marketing Opportunities with CBH Flexible Support
• Strong Contacts and Alliances, especially with Israeli and U.S. Service Providers
OUR RECOMMENDED APPROACH:
We first identify and discuss your business goals and how CBH can support them. We then develop and implement a specific plan with regular progress reports and your feedback and direction.
We provide environmental and sustainability policy training.
U.S. Environmental Law training is provided by Environmental Advantage Law PLLC. www.environmentaladvantagelaw.com
Topics are include:
• Sustainability Reporting Benefits
• Cleantech Opportunities around the World
• Energy Independence and Cleantech
• Topics to match your needs and our capabilities.